About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Because That Makes Sense

I never realized that the reason interesting people always had interesting lives for one specific reason, diversity. Now, to be clear I only hope to be interesting and am in no way implying that I am there quite yet, but everyday I feel like I get a little bit closer. The reason for my journey towards the outwardly interesting is simple, lots of crazy crap happens in my life. 

Crazy part 1. The kid today was wearing her snow suit because she wanted a playground and it is the stinging variety of cold outside. The whole point of all of this lead up is... Snowsuit + slide + light snow cover = kid rocket. Yes, the kid went down the slide and proceeded to exit at quite high speeds, I am proud to say the I caught her and avoided any injury, however it was awesome. 

Crazy part 2. I do not understand a lot of people and the things they do. Over the weekend I worked a little weekend job as a security professional, hahahaha! During my inaugural stint I was in charge making sure that only families used the bathroom specifically designated for family usage. I just want to ask a simple question here, if someone tells you, politely, that you can't use something why would you try and convince them that they are wrong? Seriously, I am standing right in front of you explaining that you are not a family and thus cannot use the bathroom just for families, yet for some reason you feel the need to tell me I'm wrong. I am not wrong and most likely I am far more sober than you please just listen.

I am loving the evolution of becoming interesting, at least I hope. It may be a wee bit presumptive of me to hope I am interesting but what the hay. Any ways if anyone knows of any good evening work for a stay at home dad feel free to email me. Great job by Meg Curran yesterday, gotta love crowd support!

Have a great day and smile, it could a,ways be worse!
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment