About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Good Morrow To You

Yesterday was a winner! A beautiful adventure day in the east bay. I enjoy driving around the regular area of towns. All towns have something notable even if it's just a strip mall or gas station. What makes towns really cool are the hidden things maybe a little square, a historic district, maybe it's just a great view these are the things that make a place interesting. In that mindset I took the kid for a scenic drive and it was so illuminating, we found probably 15 miles of shore line and some beautiful old house. The day was a banner one for the RI chapter of  the O'Brien family.

I have been working on some pictures for the post tomorrow and I feel like the walking death, the common cold is not a friendly bedfellow let me tell you. So that's all I promise pictures and maybe a video tomorrow to reward your patients.

Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment