So the highlight of the weekend was the lady taking a half day, rounding up the kid and I to go take pictures. These pictures have a purpose but that's more wedding stuff for another day. This day was fantastic.
The fall air had a sting to it on account of the strong wind that speed through any open area available. The sun shown brightly and cleanly cutting past clouds strewn through the sky. It was glorious. We went to Roger Williams park, what a strange and interesting place. I understand that there is a certain stigma attached to it with some people but being a relative foreigner to Rhode Island I have a naïveté when dealing with these sort of things. Regardless of all of this it was a banner day for this budding family.
It was a day that showed far we have come and the greatness, no matter how unforeseen, that is ahead.
That's all for today the kid just woke up!
Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment