About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Friday, November 15, 2013

Goings On Are Going On

Hello,

Where do you find yourself today? I find myself on a new couch! I am extremely proud to say that I found a couch and paid what I wanted and Boo Yeah!

The only snag in all of this was actually getting it. I had the ladies brother come down to help me move the couch. When first scanning the couch I let my reservations get the best of me, I called the lady during a meeting three times by accident causing a bit of a situation which was anything but ideal. So feeling unsure we left the store. Upon arriving home we received a call that persuaded me to return to the store and purchase the couch. Now understanding that we were going to buy a couch we moved the current couch down stairs. Now the stairs to the basement are not large and neither are the doorways. This created an extremely tight squeeze to to get it down the stairs. The moving of the couch was not pretty but it's down there and that's a win.

When arriving back at the store the salesman informs us that often times this style of couch has a hard time fitting through doors. Well that's great and I don't remember the measurements for the front door, oh nuts! Well one more trip back to the house sounds fun. After this final journey we learned the door was barely big enough and we purchased this, actually incredibly comfy couch, brought it home and then bam.

There it is a couch finally here all new and homey. I have yet to determine if its a perfect fit or if its just good for now but who cares!

Also I realized what was going to ruin my streak of good fortune, lost a card from my wallet, typical me! Oh me I'm so silly... sorry about that me and myself were talking again. That happens from time to time just ignore it. Finally dont worry, I will not let my clumsiness lead more from path of success I shall keep on trying to be competent in my duties. Actually you may want to worry a little.

Have a great day and smile it could always be worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment