About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanks Giving

With the impending holiday joy, I feel as though some the season is seeping in to my thinking. I want to say that life is so much broader and richer than I ever expected. It doesn't seem like that when you are young and everything happens so fast and often for the first time. I liken it to the first day at a new school. That first day seems so huge in your mind, the funny thing is everything feels like that in retrospect.

Now however things seem like they have always been the way they are. My life isn't even crazy to me anymore, it's just life now. I think this is an important change. This change has allowed me, at the very least, to realistically enjoy the things I have.

I am thankful for where I am, who I'm with, and I am just happy to be here. There will always be things you wish we're different, the key, in my opinion is that there should be more things that you glad aren't. Those things you don't like, look at them change them, the only reason things are bad is because they take effort to address.

Be thankful that effort is connected to imagination, and that's something you can always find.

Be thankful in a painfully honest way, take a little less credit, just for one day give the credit to those who have helped you. The smallest aid from some one can often be the most important.

Finally, be thankful that it could always be worse, seriously! I'm in no way saying that you should,take joy that you are better off than others. All I'm saying is realize your luck hasn't run out just yet.

So with that I'm done, pardon the sentimental post. I blame the pilgrims!

Have a great day and smile, it can get worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment