Today I don't really know what to say. Things have been pretty good here. The kid is having time with the auntie and cousins tomorrow. The lady had a business day trip and did a grease a job. I even have dinner planned out for the rest of the week and I don't even have to go to the grocery store tomorrow. This must be what it's like when you are on top of things.
Why is it whenever things are going well I get nervous? What show is about to drop or how am I going to do something dumb? This is honestly not some sort of deeper ceded issue I just have seen too many times that when I get things under control they tend to not stay that way.
For this very reason I am making this week about being on top of literally everything. I'm gonna do laundry, dishes, and other household tasks and I am going to do them extremely well. I want to be on top of every single thing I want to be irreproachable in my approach.
I have no other answer for what is ailing me and I imagine, at least it makes me feel better to imagine, that most people feel the same. I am in no way saying that I am unhappy or that I don't think I can be on top of things. It's just that more often than not something happens when things are flowing the way you planned. This is why I am not an astronaut or a U.S. Senator. I would also like to make it clear that I am not saying that the world is out to get me and that the things that happen are unrelated to my own actions. The key to this is that for things to be going great guns often times there is something you are neglecting to get there.
Wait... Hold on... New plan I am going to make sure that no matter what I don't forget any aspects of my duties. For istance being dutiful as opposed to just dootie. Get it dootie like the common term for bowel movements. I felt like potty humor was necessary to counter act my actual perceptive displayed before.
Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment