About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Koi Ponds and Movie Theaters

I had the dubious goal of buying a couch. I do not enjoy buying things that can cost more than one hundred dollars, and I do not like buying things that are salesmen based. Thus at that cross roads you find me, looking to spend way more money than I want to with a salesman who will inevitably annoy me.

I am in no way insinuating that I did not willingly take this task. I did not whine about this in any way because, I know that I will inevitably get the best deal possible because I am unwilling to compromise.

My major problem is not the near stalking that is committed by the salesmen. My problem comes mainly from the fact that these stores are always overwrought with ridiculous features. The most notable examples of this are a koi pond and movie theater.

Why do I care about orange fish and 3d movies when I'm buying a couch or bed? Here is my answer... How about you knock everything down a hundred bucks instead of building this stupidly. Is it so hard to just to have a normal store with cheaper furniture? No, it's not necessary to have crap in the lobby and all the distractions. Just be reasonable in pricing, I'm not saying dirt cheap, all I'm saying is be realistic. I want to pay less money for things that are already way overpriced.

So one final word, if you sell things, that's fine just don't be creepy and ask a reasonable sum of money for it.

And no, I did not buy a couch today but will this week... I just need to borrow a truck, hahahaha gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment