To start today, I just wanted to tell all of you that the kid will today be known as "The Princess." I just wanted to inform you.
This change comes from an affliction that has been thrust upon me. Lets look at this logically. First premise everyone is who we believe them to be, which is to say that reality is as we know, so there can't be any secret identities. Second premise princess has a secondary message of saying someone should be exhalted as if they were royal, as in "who is this little princess?" In reference to a little girl. This premise is my problem because it is secondary in my mid and thusly affecting my logical thought process. So when I think out logically when someone calls the kid a princess, I think princess as in future queen. The problem is if she is a princess that means her parents are a king and queen, I am her father, ipso facto I am a king.
I am not a king, and if secretly I am, where of? If I am why has no one told me? The questions are really killing me, further more why do people think I'm a king?
I understand that people mean it in a cutesy way and that is wonderful and I hope people don't stop because its very sweet. I however am going to remain very confused because I want to know where I am a secret king?! I could use some capital, given my luck I would probably be the king of Detroit and I would actually owe money.
That's all today!
Have a great day and smile, it could always get worse
AJ
best. post. yet.
ReplyDelete