Question?
I really want to be the Dear Abby of stay at home dads! So I want to start a weekly advice column I'm gonna call it, Ask This Dad. Keep in mind that's just a working title. This is something I think could be great for everyone involved a.k.a me and whom ever asks a question, but seriously. I need your help to make this work. First, comment on this post and tell me what you think, good idea or bad idea, maybe I should try a specific approach, and title ideas. Second, email me questions we can do anonymous or fake names, and ask anything, crazier the better. I'm going to select three questions a week and answer on Fridays. These will be researched and well thought, possibly humorous answers, so tell people and give me some good ammunition.
Have a nice day and smile, things could always be worse,
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment