Ok, honesty time. I, well, lets just say that I am not very good at writing pieces that go in a series. These pieces involve an interconnection that I do not have time for. I have a kid! That should be a sizable enough excuse to allow for some artistic freedom. That being said, I am going to dad the living you know what out of this series. Now, for a quick aside. Yes, I did use dad as a verb. Yes, I am using the english language in a manner similar to a gorilla at a type writer. Further more I am completely aware not everyone will understand what I mean, so here is an explamanation of the verb, dad. When a father decides to dad something, they are avoiding pretenses and cutting out the ornamentation sometimes involves in explaining something. An example would be, when you are learning to mow the lawn. Your father will give very detailed directions, but at the end when the actual operation of the mower is being explained, your father just says "hold the handle down, pull the cord, and when the engine starts running, push, real hard!" Then he goes inside to watch college football. This has been an examination of the verb usage of the word dad, you may now return to your previous column. Thank goodness that's over, that was boring. The long and short of all of this is that I am going to pick up the series about our adventures in part two, and it probably will not flow well with what was before but, again just to be clear, I HAVE LITTLE DICTATOR IN MY HOUSE!
From this point forward I will be brief. It is so joyful going somewhere new. This joy comes from many places, maybe you like broadening your horizons or like me you enjoy imagining a life different, not better because that means you are comparing. What would your weekends be like, would you be a regular at the coffee shop, would parking be annoying? I like thinking about this stuff however nothing compares to literally seeing the experience through somebody else's eyes. When you have that little companion with you they are not just seeing another town or store, they are adding information on life itself to their brain. Exploration is awesome, try it sometime and let me know what you think.
Have a great and remember to smile, it could always be worse,
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment