Today marks another adventure, this time to Bristol, RI. Throughout our journey today I found myself more conptemplative than usual.
During our more extensive journeys I often find myself taken by the place we visit. I love the idea of inserting yourself into a new story. It can be as simple as wondering what each day brings when you spend your life there, what the world smells like when you leave your door, and how that life is different. I never wonder if it's better, that requires comparison, this is just a little submersion being part of another life for a time, just a thought rental if you do. Today brought a nice view, old houses, classic brick institutional buildings, and a village green complete with compulsory white gazebo. I enjoyed going to the local coffee shop and splitting a bagel with the kid, while sat at a little children's table and eventually pooped... To be continued tomorrow, she woke up early, so are the perils of my life. Great day but I'm glad I'm home, with the kid.
Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment