About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

I have a splitting headache, which is in no way connected to the intervals of random screaming and joy that have been launched like stinger missiles from my child today.

Why are we moody? What is so complicated with just picking a n emotion and sticking with it? I have always liked those old hard scrabbled detective movies where the main character is just angry, the entire time it doesn't matter what he's doing. That's awesome to me I think people should pick one emotion and own it. We all know the happy people and the annoying people but I want real dedication. 

Say you choose to be mad. Then you are mad when you use the bathroom, eat, shop, smile, laugh, and even sleep. I think because of the overuse of emotion being put forward by the kid and for that matter most likely all children, we need to take on the mantle of choosing one emotion a day and just riding that out. This idea of changing your emotions depending on what you feel is poppycock. It's time to bring balance back to the world! 

Today I'm choosing to be over-reactive to everything for example. This is not truly an emotion but it's still early in the journey.

Have a great day and smile, why aren't you smiling yet! The world could end smile already!
AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment