About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Like Treats Better

As I'm sure you know it's Halloween tomorrow, it is also my anniversary of seven years with Holly, oft referred to as the lady in my posts. She is a wonderful person and she is literally half responsible for that beautiful little girl I am responsible for every day. She has also given me something far beyond responsibility and that is her trust and love.

It is not easy, I imagine, to leave every morning knowing that I'm here watching the kid, if not purely for the fact she would rather be. That however is not the case, and at no point has she ever been an anything but supportive and she for some reason is convinced I'm good at this whole thing.

I have a lot of things to keep me feeling like I am contributing, more than watching the kid, one of which is this blog. I have her to thank for all of this. I cannot in any realistic way say how truly blessed and thankful I am for my family and this woman. This is the best I can do to, right now, to thank her for everything she does for me on a daily basis.  I hope that this is some simple way illustrates just how wonderful a person I have in my corner everyday and hopefully the kid continues to grow, gets even smarter, even stronger,  and a becomes good and conscientious person. Then hopefully that will be the best testament to what a wonderful and giving person her mother is, and how much I love her.

That's all for my soap box today, but I'd be hard pressed to find a better use of it.

Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment