About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fizzle Wizzle

Sometimes things are really easy, you can cruise through life and everything is just happening for you. I imagine this is what it's like for beautiful people or Ryan Seacrest. This however was not this little three person family's fate yesterday.

Throughout our adventures things can occur where one of us doesn't want to cooperate. Sometimes I'm sure that the parents in this situation don't cooperate but since we are normally setting the plans it is less common than what happened yesterday.

Wen was the last time you spent six ours of your day having zero control over what was going on?all the while desperately trying to stop the situation from descending into utter uncontrollable chaos. Inevitably chaos does ensue and there you are, standing in the middle of a scream filled anger Twinkie just clawing at that hate fuelled spongy cake for a return to reality.

There however is a silver lining, I think, when I find it I'll let you know. These anger sessions were connected to sleeping and peeing, two activities I have talked about at length.  The bright side of this, not quite a silver lining, she finally did sleep and pee in the child urine receptacle or potty if you like to call it that. No matter the effort it takes to complete these we still completed them, thank goodness.

Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment