About Me

The story of a man, a woman, and a baby just making it happen. Please contact me at keaneyblueseagull@gmail.com

Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Sick Are Amongst Us

As of last night we have a sick-ish child in our house. I say ish because I am under the completely rational idea that if I refuse to acknowledge that my child,is sick than she won't get any sicker. Now I am cognicent of the fact that if she does get more sick I must act. Until that point I make her drink a lot of vitamin c and just ignore the possibility she gets more sick.

So that being said I am tired and I do not have the freedom to get sick because if I get sick if just going to be sick doing the same stuff I normally do and that's not fun. So see you all tomorrow and feel free to email any comments you ever have on the blog to me.

Have a great day and smile, it could always get worse,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment