So potty training is hard. She doesn't like the treat option, for example. This is how a normal interaction goes.
- She makes a face as if she just lifted a car.
- I ask "are you pooping?"
- She grunts "yes."
- She begrudgingly moves to the child potty.
- I attempt to remove the diaper and the freak out commences.
- I am able to place her on the toilet with what I would call mild anger on her end.
- This is where it gets tricky, we sit sing and calm down for roughly thirty minutes of intermittent anger and joy.
- After asking if she has completed the task and informing her that a treat will be following completion if the doody, hahahaha get it duty sounds like doody!
- She stands the task has not been completed and we exit.
- She poops in her diaper fifteen minutes later and thus the tale ends.
This isn't a cry for help but more a retelling of our day to day. So next time you take care of business be glad somebody taught you.
Have a great day and smile, it could always be worse,
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment